High Density Overlay (HDO)
120N1 Concrete Grade
HDO 120-in-1 (120N1) is essentially equivalent to two sheets of HDO 173C. Paneltech’s 120N1 HDO is a specialty overlay composed of a single sheet of bleached kraft paper saturated with high levels of phenolic thermoset resin. Its high resin content gives a smooth surface ideally suited for use as a concrete forming surface. It gives a smooth surface finish to concrete suitable for architectural pours. HDO 120N1 bonds well to an MDO cushion sheet as well as commonly used wood substrates. 120N1 exceeds the requirements of the PS1-19 Voluntary Product Standard. Its unique internal release system reduces the residue buildup on press cauls typical of competitive products.
- Hard surface quality, highly resistant to alkalinity and abrasion from concrete
- Smooth architectural finish on concrete
- Quality controlled continuously by online weight and volatile sensors, calibrated hourly
- No release buildup on press cauls – extends the life of your press cauls
- Excellent performance in 120/30 panels