High Density Overlay (HDO)
173C Concrete Grade
Paneltech’s 173C Conform HDO is a specialty overlay composed of a bleached kraft paper saturated with high levels of phenolic thermoset resin. Its high resin content gives a smooth surface ideally suited for use as a concrete forming surface. It gives a smooth surface finish to concrete suitable for architectural pours.
HDO 173C bonds well to an MDO cushion sheet as well as commonly used wood substrates. HDO 173C is fully APA certified for concrete forming and has undergone extensive field testing. 173C exceeds the requirements of the PS1-19 Voluntary Product Standard. Its unique internal release system reduces the residue buildup on press cauls typical of competitive products.
- Hard surface quality, highly resistant to alkalinity and abrasion from concrete
- Smooth architectural finish on concrete
- Quality controlled continuously by online weight and volatile sensors, calibrated hourly
- Minimal buildup on press cauls – extends the life of your press cauls
- Excellent performance in either 100/30 or 120/30 panels