180C Concrete Form High Density Overlay (HDO)
180C Concrete Grade
Paneltech’s 180C Conform HDO is a higher resin content specialty overlay composed of a bleached kraft paper saturated with high levels of phenolic thermoset resin. Its higher resin content gives a smooth, glossy surface well suited for a little extra durability as a concrete forming surface. It gives a smooth surface finish to concrete and will release easily from set concrete when used with the appropriate form release.
HDO 180C bonds well to an MDO cushion sheet as well as commonly used wood substrates. HDO 180C has undergone extensive field testing and exceeds the requirements of the PS1-19
Voluntary Product Standard. 180C uses the same well-proven release system as 173C, reducing the residue buildup on press cauls typical of competitive products.
- Hard, alkaline and abrasion resistant surface
- Smooth architectural finish on concrete
- Increases alkalinity resistance of concrete form
- Quality controlled continuously by online weight and volatile sensors, calibrated hourly
- Each sheet visually inspected
- Minimal buildup of release on cauls